Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Justin Bieber Talks About Sex, Politics & Puberty

Justin Bieber is sporting that “I stuck my finger in a light socket” look for his new cover for “Rolling Stone” magazine!

In the current issue, the Biebz talks about sex, politics, puberty and music! The Biebz looks like he’s trying to grow up too fast, what’s with that hair?!? Is that his “sexy” look???




On becoming a U.S. citizen:

“You guys are evil. Canada’s the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don’t need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you’re broke because of medical bills. My bodyguard’s baby was premature, and now he has to pay for it. In Canada, if your baby’s premature, he stays in the hospital as long as he needs to, and then you go home.”

On sex:

“I don’t think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them. I think you should just wait for the person you’re…in love with.”

On politics:

“I’m not sure about the parties. But whatever they have in Korea, that’s bad.”

On abortion:

“I really don’t believe in abortion. It’s like killing a baby?” When asked about in the case of rape, he said, “Um. Well, I think that’s really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I guess I haven’t been in that position, so I wouldn’t be able to judge that.”

“Rolling Stone” reports:

Bieber’s voice began to change on his last tour. He’s now working with a vocal couch, which involves doing 20 push-ups before before a session to warm up his chest. “He’s got a nice tone tone to his voice now,” says his vocal coach Jan Smith. “It’s a good texture, but it doesn’t sound like what his fans think he sounds like. He’ll get four octaves eventually. He’s still young.”


Sounds like Justin has a good head on his shoulders! He has very responsible outlook on life in general, I can now say I am PRO BIEBER!!! I hope he keeps it up and dont let that industry taint him...well at least not too much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment